The JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION is an entrance examination Conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) in India for admissions to IIITs, other centrally funded technical institutions (CFTI), Institutions funded by participating State Governments & other engineering institutions. The (B.E. /B.Tech) of JEE(Main) will also be an eligibility test for the JEE(Advanced), which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programs offered by the Indian Institute of Technology (IITs).
ONE YEAR CLASS ROOM PROGRAM (DROPPER BATCH):-
Eligibility:- For class 12th Appeared/Passed Students
Duration:- One Year
Admission Criteria:- Interview based direct Admission
* IITians, NITians & teachers from other reputed institute of country.
* Interesting and interactive classroom environment.
* Each & every concept & chapter is taught in great detail.
* Building the concept from very basic to high level.
* Doing lot of solved examples & doubt sessions in class during the lecture.
* Focus on making the students do things & getting results from them.
* Discussion of assignments & tests in class.
* Individual attention on students performance